Thursday 26 May 2016

Cross Country

Cross Country

On Wednesday (18/5/16) we did cross country. I had to help the little kids by running with the back people and cheer them on. It was actually quite fun!  When it was time for my race I lined up at the start line. Samuel and I were quite nervous.  Mrs Alleyway shouted "On your marks, Get set, GO!" and we were off. Samuel and I ran together because we had the same pace. Halfway through the track i got really bad stitch and it hurt to run. Because I had stitch Samuel ran ahead of me. I ran past Miss Hannah and she said that I don’t have to do cross country in high school, I was glad and kept running. I came to the finish line just after Samuel. I was exhausted but glad that I finished and that I didn’t have to do it again. Then my dad gave me a sausage and told me that he ordered me a sausage but I didn’t collect it. This was because i didn’t know. He also told me that they ran out of bread so I didn't get bread with it.

5 comments:

  1. You did really well in cross country training and in the day. You didn't give up you kept pushing on till the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Marcus I was also relieved that there is no cross country in high school

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the way you guys kept going and finished. Cross country is not for everyone and you showed perseverance. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noice work little buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like sauseges too

    ReplyDelete